Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

And I am sure that it will be! Why? Because I will ensure that it is. It might not hold everything that I would want it to hold, it will certainly have some disappointments, its share of ups and downs (probably mostly downs), but there is very little that I can do about the situations or the circumstances that I will be faced with, but I can always control how I act when they occur and react to them. I can also control the tasks that I plan and complete as I attempt to mitigate the events that will occur. These tasks are to continue prepping so I can help myself, my family and others that might truly need and want help in desperate times ahead.

I am also committing myself to the few, but very important tasks that I outlines a few weeks ago in this blog. These tasks will be completed.

No comments: